- Determine what to measure through review of relevant theory and existing measures
- Develop item pool
- Choose question and response formats
- Obtain expert feedback on item pool
- Collect data from test sample
- Evaluate items statistically
HERE, we include the instructions on how to come up with a good instrument based on respective student's level.
Instrument must be constructed based on the Dokument Standard Prestasi, so that we can cope with the respective band to assess the student's understanding on certain topic that supposed to be covered in the syllabus; for example for Form 2 student.
Click HERE to download the DSP for all the respective form.